The thing about Dora is that everyone loves her! If you had told us that she would be the popular girl, I think we all would have been shocked. But it’s hard work being popular, we don’t know how Dora does it. She doesn’t seem to get a lot of alone time, but Dora also doesn’t seem to mind all that much. Especially when it comes to Mave. Again, if we were making predictions of friendships going into integrating this group of 9, my money would not have been on Mave and Dora. But that is the thing about chimps, they are always surprising us! And this was one of the best surprise I think we all didn’t know we needed. It has been so sweet to watch Dora and Mave’s friendship blossom. They truly care for one another and enjoy their time together, which is how the power couple of Mora became. However, there are rules to Mora:
1. Groom or spend quality time as often as possible
2. Three can be a crowd, but not all the time.
*** Rules 3 and 5 are very important and can be repeated or enforced multiple times throughout the day!***
3. No, and I repeat no, more than one arms length apart from each other. If Dora or Mave are to far apart, adjustments must be make quickly!
4. Always try a little bit of each others food. Sharing is caring you know!
5. It is important for any relationship to hug or hold hands as much as possible. The more engulfed the hug is the better!