We appreciate your support and take your privacy very seriously.
- We will not sell, trade, or give away your name, email address, or other contact information without your express consent.
- At your request at anytime, we will remove you from any of our contact lists, assuming you provide us with the correct email address. This can be done by you by choosing the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of our e-newsletters or by contacting us directly.
- In general, we will do our best to make all of our correspondence to you reflect the permission and consent you have given us.
- Donations are processed through a verified secure third-party site and we do not have access to nor maintain information regarding any donor’s full credit card information.
- Occasionally we publish the names of donors on our website and elsewhere, but we will not publish your name if you have requested on a donation form or in private correspondence to remain anonymous.
If you have any comments or questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us.