Jamie and Foxie had a pretty epic play session while we were cleaning the playroom this morning. A few things to note about this video:
- Everyone was playing all morning – this is just a small slice of all the craziness.
- I love how Jamie shows Foxie how to get this game started – “Here, I’ve got your doll and you’ve got to try to get it back!”
- If you ever question whether chimpanzees are stronger than humans, try hanging from the ceiling for 10 minutes and let me know how that works out.
- Jamie employed a new move in this play session, which I have dubbed “The Motorcycle”. See if you can spot it.
- Jamie is 43 years old and seems to have unlimited energy. I am 43 years old and would like a nap. I don’t know how they do it.
Oh, and I’ve got some good news to share – we’d like to thank the Glide Foundation, and all of you who donated this past year, for helping us purchase our very own portable digital x-ray machine! As you may know, we have been fortunate to be able to borrow an x-ray unit as needed from a generous local veterinarian, Dr. Kellar, but with additional chimpanzees on the way we knew it was time to have one of our own. Not an easy decision when you are talking about something the price of a nice new car, but we consider it a necessary investment in the health of our growing family and we’re so grateful that you all made it possible. We’d also like to thank our friends at Project V.E.T.S. for sending along some gently used radiation protection equipment to keep our staff and consulting medical professionals safe!