The other day we were sharing tips on how to get on Jamie’s good side. Jamie can be a tough nut to crack sometimes, because of this, building a friendship with Jamie has been a true pleasure of mine.
Top 10 tips to help you make friends with Jamie:
1. Quality time- Jamie appreciates when you make time for her or show that you find her to be a priority.
2. Wear a good part of Jamie approved boots- Xtratufs, cowboy boots, Doc Martens, or something new she hasn’t seen yet!
3. Always be willing to find the item she is requesting- She always has something in particular she is looking for like a book, boot, person to wear said boot.
4. Go on as many walks with her as per her request- especially with the gator and her favorite book.
5. Don’t forget to drop everything if she wants you to play with her- remember she has a silly side.
6. Give her all of the pears and all of the leeks!
7. Make sure to sit and groom with her when she asks.
8. All of the food puzzles are hers ;).
9. Make sure she has an endless supply of snow or drinks from the hose when cleaning.
10. Before you leave for the night make sure she has her favorite boot and book.
Of course there are so many more ways to please Jamie, but these are just a few that seem to bring her happiness.
Jamie with her intense gaze:
And a portrait series of Jamie:
Bonus photos of Foxie!
If you would like to help the chimps, we always need items off our Amazon Wish List!